CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 15 March 2011

My first blog :-)

Well this is my first blog and i'm quite excited with it, lol! 

I hope to show all my crafty makes on here and share them with like-minded people to try and save my poor hubby from having to listen to it all  :-)

At the moment i am working on a sympathy card for my mum to give to her friend who very sadly lost her husband yesterday and i am also working on some shabby chic chicken baskets for a charity mothers day craft fair i am doing at the end of the month.

Thanks for reading and i will get some pictures loaded as soon as i figure out how too :-) xx

6 comments:

Kathleen

looking good so far!
kathleen mc xx

crafty becca

Thank you! And thanks for setting up your blog, it was a great help xx

Deanne

popping on over to support your new blog adventure :) be careful its addictive :)
Deanne x

crafty becca

Thank you Deanne, i think i have got a long way to go to get it looking half decent x

Teresa

Welcome to blogland Beccy!
I'm your second follower and I'll be back to see your cards when uploaded.
Teresa xx

Chris

Hi Becca welcome to world of blogging, you will enjoy it. I am always playing about with mine. Will be back when you have some uploads. Chris xx

Post a Comment